Sunday 23 January 2011

Air Jordan III White Cement 2011 Retro

Yesterday was the release of the Air Jordan III throw back and I defiantly had to cop a pair. I got to the store a couple hours before opening to make sure I got my size and when I did this guy introduced himself to me as a director at Nike. He took a couple pics of me and my Air Force One Low Supreme West and asked me some questions about my self, he said it was guuna be used for some website but like a retard i didnt ask what one. We got talking and he told me about some sneakers that are dropping summer 2012, Nike are currently working on Air Force One and Beats By Dre combination which sounds interesting. Here are a couple pics I took from yesterday. 





Cant Stop Cheesing 
 Nike Town's AJ III Display



 This Is The Point Where I Thought I Was A Professional Photographer
 And I May Have Got A little Carried away. 




Notice The Logo On The Rear Of The Shoe Isn't The Same As The Originals Which Featured "Nike Air" And The Swoosh. I Guess This Is Due To Jordan Being More Independent.  












No comments:

Post a Comment