Sunday 3 April 2011

Classic'Morrow Fly Feature #2 - Ricci Steez


The New York, Bronx native Ricci Steez is a 21 year old inspiration to many. Mr Steez, who loves Jordan's, sports, good music and Kung Fu films is an aspiring graphic designer and soon to be rapper. Ricci is know for his colorful and creative graphic designs. He has also had the opportunity to work with TrakGirl, The Great Estate and Diggy Simmons.


So Ricci how do define yourself?

"The definition of me can be discovered in my words, my art and my music... it shouldn't say anything else but... "hey, im Ricci Steez and this is what im about". 


What is your greatest achievement to date?


"I dont have a greatest achievement yet. Everything I've done so far are stepping stones... small steps till i can be truly proud of something enough to call it an achievement. 


Who are your fashion icons?

"Well, I don't know anything about fashion... but the people i think are loaded with style are dudes like Kid Cudi, Kanye... sometimes... Mr. Hudson, Pharrell, Common just because he's stepped up and makes sure what he wears reflects him. There's a bunch of people i know like that... where their style is theirs and even though they don't wear the most expensive thing they rock anything confident and it looks good."


You are clearly passionate about music, so who is your favorite music artist?

"My favorite music artist? I enjoy too much music to have a favorite. Honestly, like there's a favorite of mine in almost every genre."


What can we look forward to in the near future from Ricci Steez?

"Right now I'm working on my mixtape... which I'm planning to drop late spring or in the summer depending on how production goes. music is what ice always be in love so I'm in the studio right now. as far as graphics and art I'm doing whatever my mind catches interest to."


Where do you see yourself... lets say 10 years down the line?

"In 10 years i just plan to be still doing what i love and becoming everything i need to be and make happen for my family and those I'll leave on earth."








No comments:

Post a Comment